Field Joint Coating
What are the Coatings ?
They are applied to change substrate properties (corrosion resistance, abrasion, adhesion, conductivity, etc.) materials Technologies:
|Liquids||Epoxy Phenolic - Epoxy Urethanes|
|Powder||FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxy) - Fluoro Polymers - Nylon|
|Others||Ceramic, Chemical deposition|
Why Coated Internally ?
- Surface Preparation
- Application controlled conditions (% RH, ° T)
Why Coated Internally ?
- It is providing constant protection against corrosion and abrasion caused by the fluid through a uniform physical barrier.
- Prevents corrosion of the material throughout the cycle, storage, commissioning, operation and stops.
- Increases the production rate.
- Control of deposition of paraffins, asphaltenes and fouling materials.
- Improved hydraulic system efficiency (reduction of friction coefficient) thus increasing the transport capacity of the system fluid.
- Lower production costs by pumping (investment pays for itself in less than three years).
- Reduced maintenance costs (pigging and inhibitors).
Advantages of Internal Coatings
- It represents lower investment costs compared with steel alloys greater
- You can use pipes and fittings smaller thicknesses (Schedules), since it is not necessary to design with safety margins lost by corrosion.
- It facilitates inspection and commissioning.
- Extends the life of the material.
- Different coatings for different applications and operating conditions.
- Quick return on investment.
- Durability and high performance under different conditions (proven over 50 years)
- It works perfectly with cathodic protection systems
- Film with high density of links (high cross-linked film)
- High impact resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- High flexibility
- Short times of application and curing
- Environmentally friendly (does not contain VOC)
- Specific Gravity
- Measurement of environmental conditions (T °, RH, dew point)
- Anchoring profile
- Sales in quantifying Substrate
- Readiness Assessment: Brush Off, Commercial, Near White Metal, Metal White, Manual, Mechanic
- Company consolidated in the market
- Extensive experience in coatings
- Solid Infrastructure
- Automated processes
- We have International Experience
- Exclusive and registered designs: WEJ ® System
- Advice on the selection of coatings according to the application
- Guaranteed Products and Services
- Short response times
- Development of turnkey projects and special projects
- Strategic partners
|Alloy Steel||Cost Driver|
|Naked Carbon Steel||100 % (base cost)|
|Carbon Steel Lining||150 %|
|Stainless Steel 316L||600 %|
|Stainless Steel 904L||900 %|
|Inconel 625||1800 %|
|Inconel 825||2200 %|
So what is the FBE
It is an epoxy powder coating adhesion by fusion (Fusion Bonded Epoxy - FBE)., industry standard, environmentally safe, heat-stable, and widely used as corrosion protection of pipe and fittings
system FBE coating consists of applying a resin termodirigída, applied in thicknesses of 400 -. 600 microns on the surface
Epoy The film exhibits an extremely hard and smooth surface with excellent adhesion to the steel surface, excellent chemical resistance, high strength the efforts of the terrain making it a lasting and reliable coating.
The FBE anticorrosion coating is widely used for the protection of pipes, fittings and equipment steel transmission and distribution networks of the oil products sector.
Likewise it has wide application in other sectors such as mining, agribusiness, construction, etc.
Advantages of Using Internal Coatings FUSION BONDED EPOXY (FBE)
|Visual Inspection||Measuring wet film Experosres|
|Measurement of Dry Film Thickness||Measuring Adhesion Pull Off|
|Measurement of Adhesion to Steel||Adherence Measurement First|
|Adherence measurement of Existing Coating||Adhesion Measurement Tangential|
|Measurement Method Tape Adhesion||Adhesion Measuring Tape to Tape|
|Hardness Test||Impact Resistance|
|Abrasion Resistance||Flexural Strength|
|Tensile Strength||Penetration Resistance|
|Thermal Resistance||Chemical Resistance|
|Electrical detection of Discontinuities (Holiday High and Low)||Porosity of the coating|
|Performance Assessment Salina House||Performance Assessment humid chamber|
All tests were conducted under ASTM, SSPC, CSA, NACE, ISO standards, among others.
WHY CHOOSING US?